2-Day Class Saturday 24th April – Sunday 25h April
Class Times: 09:30-18:30 each day
Investment: £188 (Payment by instalment can be arranged where necessary)
Are you interested in becoming a Reiki Practitioner? Becoming a Reiki Practitioner is very simple. You do not need to have special skills or any prior experience in energy work or holistic therapies. All that you need to know will be given to you during the course.
Reiki I re-awakens and enhances our connection to that which is most sacred within us; the universal life force energy of pure unconditional love. It works mainly on the physical body helping to balance the organism and boosts the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It also helps mentally and emotionally as it helps to disperse stress and toxins that have accumulated. Reiki helps us to establish a deeper level of love and respect for our physical bodies and may bring insights in to how we can achieve increased health and vitality.
Reiki II increases the amount of energy that we are able to hold and channel. It supports our own spiritual awakening as it deepens our connection with the source energy which runs in and with and through everything. In Reiki 2 we are introduced to Reiki symbols, which enable us to work more deeply on the mental and emotional levels as well as the physical. We also learn how to send distance healing. We deepen our relationship with Reiki and work more intuitively as we start to see a myriad of ways for using this extra-ordinary energy.
This Reiki I and II Online class will teach you how to give treatments to yourself and others. It will give you all that you need to know to be a confident Reiki Practitioner, with additional focus on self-treatment and distance Reiki. You will get the chance to send and receive treatment, and practice many techniques with your fellow students.
This Reiki I and II course is held over two days and includes:
– Reiki 1 placement
– Ocean of Holy Love Experience
– History of Reiki
– The Reiki ideals
– How to give yourself Reiki
– Japanese Reiki Techniques (JRT) for self-healing
– Byosen scanning, (how you can sense areas that need healing)
– Reiji-ho (developing your intuition)
– Gassho meditation
– Cleansing, protection and grounding
– Introducing the Reiki II symbols
– The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for being a professional therapist
– Energy clearing techniques
– Reiki II placement
– Holy Love Meditation experience
– Reiki 2 symbols; what they are, how to draw and how to use them
– Gyoshi-ho (alternative way to send Reiki)
– Enkaku chiryo (how to send distant /absent healing
– Sending Reiki to the past and future
– Treating animals and plants
– Reiki for spiritual growth and development
– Progression through Reiki – what is the next step for you?
Upon successful completion of the two-day class, you will receive certificates for Reiki I and II, comprehensive manuals and access to on-going support from your teacher. You will also be invited to join our monthly Online Reiki Shares.
Online classes are taught using Zoom. You will require a computer, tablet or smartphone to partake.
If you have any questions, please contact Claire directly on 07564 905164 or