Here at the Secret Space we’re doing everything we can to keep you and all our staff safe.
We are not running classes at the studio quite yet, they remain online for now with the exception of private classes, but our holistic therapies service is fully open.
We have put the following procedures in place, and would ask you to help us and your fellow clients by following these guidelines.
What you can expect from us
- We have upgraded our cleaning schedule to include thorough cleaning and airing of the therapy rooms between sessions – we have increased the time between sessions to allow for this. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning in our communal areas.
- Windows will be kept open as far as possible during sessions to ensure good air-flow – we will also deploy fans as needed.
- We have provided hand sanitising stations throughout the building.
- The changing rooms will remain closed until it is deemed safe for them to re-open.
- Therapy clients will be sent a detailed set of screening questions to review and return to the therapist before attending the centre.
- We will have boxes available for personal belongings and outdoor clothing during a session. These will be thoroughly cleaned between each use.
- Therapists will be adhering to the guidelines set out by their governing bodies, and all staff will be mindful of keeping the number of people in communal areas to a minimum in order to maintain a safe distance
- We will store your name and contact details for 21-days in line with government guidance. This is so we can contact you should we need to inform you of a suspected case of COVID-19. All data will be stored under current data protection guidelines and will not be used for any other purpose.
What we ask from you
- If you sneeze or cough whilst in the building please do so into a disposable tissue and dispose of immediately. Please then immediately wash or sanitize your hands.
- When entering the centre please do not touch anything you don’t need to. If you do please let your therapist know so that they can wipe the area. Please use the hand sanitizer in reception on your way in.
- Please do not attend the Secret Space if you or anyone in your household has shown any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days, or if you have been advised to self-isolate following contact with anyone who is symptomatic.
- Please be sure to read any communications from us before your session – emails may include instructions about your visit.
- Please arrive for your session no more than 5 minutes before the start time, and wait for your therapist to invite you in. You can wait under the arch if it’s raining.We are keeping the windows open as much as possible, so please bring a blanket, towel, scarf, or something to cover you up if you need to keep warm.